Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Business and Law. Perfect combination.


I moved to Utah to attend law school for three years. After only a few months, I realized my passion for corporate law and added an MBA to benefit my practice of law. I've never regretted that decision. My MBA education has been a valuable asset in helping to understand the motivations and the decisions facing corporations today.

I have tailored my MBA class schedule to focus on the areas related to legal responsibilities. In place of field studies, I have worked for credit for an enforcement litigator at the Securities & Exchange Commission and for an administrative law judge at the Utah Labor Commission. Each of the degrees have complemented the classes of the other and have led to a wider understanding of corporate needs and decision-making.

Arminda Jurgenson
JD/MBA Candidate 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment