Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Interested in Healthcare and Business? Consider an MBA/MHA joint degree!

I chose the MBA/MHA program because it presented me with the opportunity to get education specific to my future career interests. The additional MHA classes presented me with opportunities to learn business school principles as they are applied to healthcare organizations and businesses. It has increased my exposure to healthcare local healthcare executives and issues through the MHA capstone class. The joint program has also allowed me to find healthcare specific internships during my education and helped me gain exposure to healthcare fellowship opportunities after graduation.

For me, at a time when MBA degrees seem very plentiful, the joint degree program is a way for me to stand out in the health care arena with future employment. This track is something that anyone who is sure they want to work in healthcare should consider as a way to better prepare for a career in that field.

Bryson Brey
MBA/MHA Candidate 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment